Cocker Spaniel Rosie

I was born on 24 June 2010 in Knutsford, to proud mum Ellie.

This is the story of how I came to live in North Wales and share my life with Debz.



This is my story so far...

Coming Home Pic

Coming Home Pic
The day I came home in a crate!

Tuesday 19 December 2017

I found my blog

I found my blog

I am the dog with a blog but have not posted in so long I bet you forgot I existed! I am seven now!

Tomorrow I go for my Christmas haircut!

And I now have a daddy as I live in a new house... Mummy, Daddy, me and the cats, Cagney and Lacey!

I might try to blog more now as I am the dog with the blog after all!

Here are some recent photos of me!




7 comments:

  1. I really loved reading your blog. It is very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike so many other blogs I have read which are really not that good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact, after reading, I shared it with my friends and everyone liked it!
    Private Dog Training York PA , Dog Obedience Classes Baltimore

    ReplyDelete
  2. While you are going to choose this plasma cutter, you are going to make yourself more confident for not touching the tip to metal. And this is possible for pilot ARC technology. So, you will surely experience better quality cutting and longevity satisfaction in your professional life.oscillating tool tips Projects with Oscillating Tool Oscillating Tool Tips Remove Grout with Oscillating Tool

    ReplyDelete
  3. Titanium coating works similarly, acting as a barrier between the steel bit and a metal work surface. You might find that titanium can work even better than cobalt at resisting heat, but only if the coating is not damaged or missing in some spots. tools haven tools idea tools advisor Drills Bits tipstools

    ReplyDelete
  4. really trying out my luck on this one but its big information you have hre.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm impressed! I must say that the information is Extremely useful and very engaging. Keep writing.Many many thanks and best of luck for your upcoming blogs.
    You may love to read a blog on -
    Some Facts you should know about American Pit Bull Terriers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you looking for the French Bulldog Puppies For Sale? If yes, then Katefrenchies.com is one of the best website in which you can buy best Frenchies puppies at best prices. Please visit us today and get your own French bulldog today.

    Baby French Bulldog For Sale

    ReplyDelete