Cocker Spaniel Rosie

I was born on 24 June 2010 in Knutsford, to proud mum Ellie.

This is the story of how I came to live in North Wales and share my life with Debz.



This is my story so far...

Coming Home Pic

Coming Home Pic
The day I came home in a crate!

Sunday, 30 August 2026

Handing over... but remembered through him

Well, folks, I promised one final post now that Rosie is in doggy heaven, and that is to pass on the baton.

I feel as if Rosie has been with me these past six months, somehow preparing a new soul to come and give us all the joy she did.

The new little boy is an orange roan and to use my married surname, he is Charlie Brown. We picked him up yesterday (August 29th, 2026), and so his adventures have just begun. 

He is so clever and feisty and well-behaved... as well as being cheeky. I can already see that he has so many of the same personality traits as Rosie. It feels like her soul has come back to us.

To follow his adventures, this is the new blog, and I promise to post all milestones and much more throughout his life.

To sign up to follow The Other Charlie Brown... LINK: https://theothercharliebrown.blogspot.com/


Born June 15th, 2026

Rosie will never be forgotten and I hope this blog will continue to be viewed from time to time by those who stumble upon it. That way she will never be forgotten.

We love you, Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment